Monday 31 December 2007

Wake me up next year!

The last word for 2007 should of course go to my Creative Director and sometime muse, Betty. I think she said it best when she declared the whole New Year thing as a bit of a yaawwn.

But, in signing off, I feel I'd like to thank all the friends, family, strangers that have tuned in to BW this year; thanks all (three) of you for your interest in my nonsense and your lovely comments.

Above all, wishing you everything you wish for yourselves in 2008.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure she is yawning? Looks like she is about to be sick!! Bless her - she should have been called Sleepy shouldn't she. Unlike her sister Wilma who is active and vocal ALL THE TIME!!!! Happy New Year Betty.
x

Woody said...

I guess I'm #2....happy new year

Caffienated Cowgirl said...

I am still laughing - what a character she is! Happy New Year!