Sunday 2 December 2007

Breathe in

.... and take a moment. Apologies for having gone AWOL for a while; thanks Mr Tubbington P DeWinters McGilacudy Furry Bottom for giving me a nudge. Sorry too for the grainy picture quality, I was on maximum zoom in poor light but a winter's sunset over the Isle of Wight was irresistible. And thought it appropriate for the 'homesick' Caffienated Cowgirl Thanks CC for tagging me absolutely ages ago (sorry!) Apparently I am to state 7 random facts about me - Oh Lordy, where do I begin?

OK, so after not too much thought...

1) My favourite colour is yellow - not a garish, primary yellow but the yellow of custard, autumn leaves, summer sunrise, perfectly ripe bananas, macaroni cheese, lemons and candelight glow;
2) I am a 'morning' person to my very core;
3) One day, I'd like to teach adults to read;
4) I believe fireworks should be banned for sale to individuals, I am now officially sick of them;
5) I love and appreciate a well-placed swear word;
6) I am rarely random - exposing 7 truths about myself has been monumentally difficult!
7) I suffer from hyposmia.

I'd like to tag the following bloggers for their ability to post far more interesting articles, views and insights about their lives and hobbies. Girls I applaud you and am constantly inspired by you. Farmgirl Susan, Farmer's Wife Suzanne and Karbon Kounty's very own Karen.

Over to you if you can find the time!

Here are the rules. 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules. 2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird. 3. Tag 3 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them). 4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

No comments: