Friday 20 July 2007

Job satisfaction



Work has taken me to some pretty exotic and exciting places over the years: Mumbai, Marseilles, Bangkok, Cancun. Like many people in my position, the experience is often viewed through a conference hall window, a taxi ride, a hotel balcony view. Now, I'm not complaining about my experiences, the passport stamps were all paid for by one company or another. But I can't remember a time when I was ooohing and aaaaahing at somewhere so beautiful that arriving on time for the meeting was the last thing on my mind. Until this week.





Just some of Derbyshire's delights.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its a bay window fantasy! xx

BettyWestern said...

Hey there 'Anonymous' - there are some things you say just give it away! Have you eaten all the jaffacakes?